Quotes

  • Whether the pitcher hits the rock, or the rock hits the pitcher, it's going to be pretty bad for the pitcher. - Sancho Panza, in Don Quixote

Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't even try...

First day of school - 1 student in 8th Grade, 2 in 5th Grade, and Dear Husband teaching in High School Chemistry. And I, at work, receiving calls and emails from teachers who needed their online course support materials yesterday.

I used to write things - way back in the days before the internet even, let alone blogs. Now, I never have any unbroken time at the points when I feel the creative twitch.

I suggest a new category for us to recognize as 'creative genius' - those people who in the midst of all this sort of thing manage to produce anything that has cohesion, beauty, or even a glimmer of Truth. I do not put myself into that category,

-- and on cue, Dear Husband arrives home early, before kids are in bed, so no slack-water creative time tonight!

No comments: