Quotes

  • Whether the pitcher hits the rock, or the rock hits the pitcher, it's going to be pretty bad for the pitcher. - Sancho Panza, in Don Quixote

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 2008

Seven years after. . .something. Would it be better if you didn't know what I referred to?

I have nothing to add to what the world has already seen and sees today. So instead:

Sometime later, in 2003 or 2004. Maybe later, let me think. Youngest kids able to appreciate music and song, aware of the Bible, before The Passion was released. When would that be? 2003?

2004 sounds better. Wounds healing but still sensitive.

I bought and we all watched Godspell: a musical based on the Gospel of Mathew, immortalized when it was filmed in New York City. At a point the scene shifts and they are singing on the top of a building, and the cameral pulls back and we see the scene at the top of the World Trade Center.

I gasp.

You watch it someday. Do you?

No comments: